In accordance to and for the purposes of Art. 13 of the New European Regulation 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR) As required by the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of the European Union (GDPR 2016/679, Article 13), before proceeding with the processing, the interested party (user of the website www.dinetra.com) is informed that the personal data collected through the site are processed by the Company using IT and / or telematic tools, to the purposes indicated in this statement.
The privacy of our users is important to us and that is why we care that you fully understand our practices. For any questions you can in any case contact us at the following email address: [email protected] We will take care of answering you as soon as possible.
The owner of the processing of personal data collected through the “www.dinetra.com” site for Italian visitors is:
Dinetra by Ina Pancev, Viale Zara, 11, 20159 Milan, Italy
P.I. 11133560968 and C.F: PNCNIA73S50Z140R
e-mail: [email protected]
- Data processed
Dinetra collects only the data that the user voluntarily provides and browsing data.
For the consultation of the “public” part of the Site (i.e. the one freely accessible by each user), no provision of personal data of the user is foreseen.
For access to the reserved content part of the Site, or for any possible contact with Dinetra by the user through, for example, the sending of e-mail messages, electronic or traditional, to the Dinetra addresses indicated on the Site , user data must be considered acquired and, therefore, treated in full compliance with current legislation.
Among the data provided voluntarily by the user, personal data such as:
- first name;
- date of birth;
- company affiliation;
- role held;
- email address;
- any images of identification documents uploaded on the Site;
- direct registration data to our site (eg email and password);
- the data of your employees, customers, suppliers, etc., which you will voluntarily upload to our server (in the sections of the treatment register, notification systems, etc.).
Browsing data may include:
- IP addresses;
- URI addresses – Uniform Resource Identifier – of the requested resources;
- time and method used to formulate requests to the server;
- numerical code about the status of the response made by the server (successful, error, etc.); etc.
Browsing data relates to the operating system and the IT environment of the user whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Although this information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, by their nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
- Purpose of the treatment
Dinetra processes the personal data that the user has provided on the Site in connection with the use of the Site itself. In particular, your personal data can be used for the following purposes:
- a) provision of the services and features of the Site (such as, for example, name and surname, e-mail address, password for logging in, etc.);
Dinetra collects and processes the user’s personal data to provide him with all the features of the Site, such as those for communicating through the Site or choosing the “Remember” option, so that it is not necessary to provide the “log-” details again in ”at every access.
Warning: we do not recommend using this option if the used computer is shared with other people.
- b) processing of payment and billing data;
Dinetra will process the user’s personal data only to facilitate purchases and to process payments made through the Site. In no way, Dinetra will acquire the bank details of the user since each payment will be made in the following ways:
- c) response to any requests for technical / legal advice made by the user;
- d) sending information about our services / website updates, for example, by e-mail or post (note: this functionality will be activated only if the user gives his explicit consent).
- e) storage and protection on our server of the data collected, where required, uploaded by the user in the various sections of the site;
- f) storage and protection on our server of the lists of email addresses or phone numbers uploaded by the user to take advantage of our notification systems;
The purposes listed above are subject to the user’s consent (which in some cases must be explicit).
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining non-as statistical information